Let’s go girl, far and far
In this earth or over the stars?
Wherever you say I’ll carry you
Even before I marry you?
Forget it! let’s go high in romantic ecstasy
O love, I question our intimacy
You have my heart, I say
Can you prove it, my silly Saturday?
You’re killing it lady, our romance
Do you expect me to blindly dance?
See the moon, less beautiful than you
Why are you then, showing something unworthy of my
comparison?
Alright girl, we’ll meet at mid-day tomorrow
When the pale moon lies asleep in the sky?
No love, I’ll show you the bright sun
Awh, really! to kill my eyesight?
May God bless our love, my attempts, and your roughness!
I’m not rough like a desert soil but genuine like jasmine
Yes, you are! My lovely jasmine!
No, I’m Juliet, the beauty!!
Yes my beauty, I know it
Ah well, you know everything?
Just a bit more than the static pond
Well, I can smell something
That’s a new perfume. Don’t you like it?
It makes me hate you a bit more!
How hard for women to stay sweet?
You just have to be charming enough
You’re going for looks and not heart? A pity!
Life’s a fashion show and the lovers must glow
I bought this red rose and a ring
OMG, I love you too!
But it’s for someone with a beautiful heart!
So you torture me, mock my beauty?
Goodbye girl, go seek the ideal lover!
You are no way closer, ugly bird! Hush, fly away from my
life!

No comments:
Post a Comment